Copyright and Intellectual Property
Agent for Notice
Weberon respects the intellectual property
of others, and we ask our users to do the same. Weberon may, in
appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, disable and/or
terminate the accounts of users who may be infringing the intellectual
property rights of others.
If you believe that your work has been
copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your
intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please
furnish the Weberon Copyright Agent identified below with the
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized
to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual
property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing
is located on the site; your address, telephone number, and email
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the
disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual
property owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you that the above information in your Notice
is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright
or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright
or intellectual property owner's behalf.
- If you are seeking permission to use Weberon trademarks, logos,
service marks, trade dress, slogans, screen shots, copyrighted
designs, or other brand features, please contact the Weberon Marketing
Department, not the Copyright Agent.
The Weberon Copyright Agent, to
whom notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property
infringement can be directed, may be reached is as follows:
Mr Praveen Kumar, Weberon, 412 Arlewood Ct., San Ramon, CA 94582.